From 29 October 2019 to 03 November 2019
In November, the International Festival of Hot Air Balloons is held in Alentejo. (Coruche)
Travel by balloon in Portugal and contemplate all its splendor of another prespective!
This experience gives you an opportunity to fly in the wind.
The surprises start early, when he realizes, for the first time, the impressive size that this airship has.
- During the International Hot Air Balloon Festival all flights are free.
- For meteorological reasons, to which the organization is naturally foreign, flights can be canceled on the same day and time. However, the organization always tries to communicate as timely as possible through this Facebook page.
- Whenever weather conditions permit, two flights per day (one in the morning and one in the afternoon) are carried out.
- The duration of flights may vary, mainly due to weather (mainly wind). However, each flight takes an average of one hour.
- It is not possible to make markings or inscriptions to fly. The only way to fly is to be at the meeting point venues on each day of the festival at set times.
- The order of arrival of the passengers to the meeting point locations is taken into account. However, to ensure weight balance, lighter / heavier passengers may be required and, in these specific cases, some changes might be made.
- Please note places are limited, mainly due to security issues.
Contacte-nos para mais informações.