- Cristo Rei
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Visit Cacilhas and contemplate wonderful Lisbon views
Cacilhas is located next to the river Tagus, in front of Lisbon, located on the other side of the river. Its biggest attraction is the statue of Christ the King, visible from any point of the city of Lisbon, due to its 110 meters height.
The statue appears on the horizon on a pedestal, arms outstretched. It is a baroque version of Christ the Redeemer, existing in Rio de Janeiro. Inspiring for some, a symbol of dictatorship and obscurantism for others, Cristo Rei’s monument leaves no one indifferent.
Starting point: Cais do Sodré
- Cross Tagus River o board of a typical Lisbon boat: cacilheiro.
- In Cacilhas walk the river, visit the submarine, the Frigate D Fernando II and Glória.
- Enjoy the quay of the Ginjal, and the panoramic garden.
- Admire the views of Praça do Comércio, São Jorge Castle, Belém and the Discoveries monuments
- Climb the Boca do Vento elevator, visit the “Casa da Cerca”and finish the visit to Cacilhas in the Cristo Rei viewpoint.
An elevator takes visitors to the belvedere, located at the foot of the statue, from where you can look directly at the 25 de Abril Bridge. From the belvedere or the terrace in front of the monument you will have a beautiful panoramic view of practically the entire city of Lisbon.
The town of Cacilhas is also famous for its seafood restaurants and typical restaurants, where you can taste good fresh fish dishes, while overlooking Tagus River.
Start - Almada Tour
Leave your central Dubai hotel in the afternoon by comfortable 4×4 and relax as you cruise into the surrounding desert. On route, visit a camel farm. View these hardy herbivores in their natural environment, and learn why they make perfect desert transport. Then, if you wish, take a short camel ride around the enclosures.
- Cais do Sodré, Lisbon, Portugal
- 08h 30 - 20h-30
End - Almada Tour
- National Sanctuary of Christ the King, Avenida Cristo Rei, Almada, Portugal
- 08h 30 - 20h-30